Full Service Hair
Salon

Hair
Services

Looking for the best hair salon in Santa Rosa? Look no further than The Hair And The Fox! At our Santa Rosa Hair Salon, we specialize in every kind of hair salon service you can imagine! Our master hairstylist, Elyse, has years of experience and keeps up to date with all the latest styles and trends!

Our EXPERIENCE

0 +
Years of Experience
850 +
Hair Clients
450 +
Wedding Clients
850 +
Waxing Clients

hair facts

hair facts

1 . The average person has 100,000 – 150,000 strands of hair.

2 . On average, you shed around 50-150 strands of hair a day.

3 . Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body after bone marrow.

4 . A healthy strand of hair can stretch an additional 30% when it’s wet.

5 . Our hair is constantly growing, and has a lifespan of around 5 years. 90% of our hair is growing at any given time, while the other 10% is taking a break. The scientific name of grey hair is canities and a split end is known as trichoptilosis. In Ancient Rome, women used to dye their hair blonde with pigeon dung.

LET OUR WORK

speak for itself

CLIENT’S QUICK

APPOINTMENT